Ria Sebetsa Security Services provides, and continues to provide affordable security solutions nationally, specializing in Personalized Security service, which is both comprehensive and dedicated to the community we serve.Commitment And Determination
Ria Sebetsa Security, in its commitment to combat crime has joined the SAPS in the Midrand precinct. In taking on this responsibility, we have been awarded direct link to the Joint Operations Centre, affording us the opportunity to work closely with the community to rid the area of criminal activity. We are visible in active patrols in the communities we serve by conducting regular vehicle and on-going foot patrols in combating crime and deterring criminals. To date our clients are pleased with the service we deliver and the way we conduct our task at hand creating a zero tolerance approach to criminals.
Our vehicles are fully equipped with systems monitored 24/7 by our control room, RiaSebetsa reaction officers are certified under the Firearms Control Act, 2000 (Act No. 60 of 2000) and are competent and equipped with the training and practical knowledge in the safe handling and discharge of a firearm. Our security officers are of high caliber with traceable references that is an absolute essential in making a difference in the lives of people. Being registered with PSIRA gives our clients peace of mind and confidence in our company. All our officers are registered with PSIRA. Their duties include and not limited to:
- Patrol residential, industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates and most importantly the safety and wellbeing of the people we protect.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of; unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Advance improvement of self and others
- Proactive elite security force
- Pre military trained guards
- Sense of urgency
- Quality and teamwork
“Creating confidence through innovative, consistent, dedicated superior service delivery”Vision
To be an example of leadership quality, customer focus and elite force for other security companies.Services
We are recognized by and co-operate with all existing emergency services:
South African Police Services;
Fire Department & Emergency Services
Recognized Crisis CentresCredentials
Ria Sebetsa Security Services is accredited and affiliated with PSIRA. About your security, don’t settle for less go for the best! Points to consider when choosing your security company: Is your security company PSIRA registered? Do not base your decision purely on monthly costs, as your life or your families may be at risk as short cuts are usually taken to cut costs, there is no second chance. Does your guarding have sufficient back up when required? Is your security company financially secured? Does your security company offer pro-active patrols, vehicle patrols in your suburb? Can your security company offer you a one-stop solution? (Armed reaction, complete alarm installation and maintenance with new alarm installations.